Sunday, April 6, 2008

Caught My Eye


American Furnishings mentioned on Brown Turtleneck Sweater and in(side) the loop.

Winifred Grace
Jewelry available right here in Atlanta at Belvedere! (via Daily Dose) Adding her jewelry to my wish list right now! If you click on the Belvedere link check out the other amazing jewelry collections available too. I love the delicate collection available by Kothari.

Wish I could attend the "Pop Goes the Revolution: French Cinema and May '68" mentioned on Retro To Go.

Bjork's Wanderlust music video directed by Encyclopedia Pictura (via BestWeekEVER and many others). BWE gives a rundown of the video. In the first few seconds of the video, I felt like I was watching an adaptation of the Where the Wild Things Are which is coming out on film in 2009 from Spike Jonze and Dave Eggers.

The release of issue 3 of the Inspiration eZine entitled "Nooks and Crannies: Inspiration for the Home" from Design for Mankind.

No comments: